Méthodes, Tests, normes
2 jours (14 h)
Prix unitaire HT
1 300 € HT
The course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn what testing means in an Agile team. All team members will benefit from understanding their contribution and the interaction with testers in the team.
In this Course, we will teach you the techniques and methods applied in Agile Testing. You will also understand how to organize tests in Agile projects.
- Review the principles of the Agile approach and their impact on the organization of the tests.
- Understand the principle of Acceptance Test Driven Development and how to write a test case.
- Understand the notion of test-driven development (TDD).
- Identify the principles of refactoring, code quality control and continuous integration
- Automate and orchestrate functional tests
- Product Owners
- Scrum Master
Basic agile knowledge is recommended so the participants can actively contribute with questions and shared experiences.
Programme de la formation
1. Life Cycle and Agile Projects
- Why are Agile methods adopted?
- Scrum and XP reminder
- User Stories
2. The test in Agile development
- Differences with the traditional approach
- Presentation of the Agile Quadrant
- The expression of quality criteria in Agile
- Assess quality risks and estimate test effort
- Role and skills of a tester
- Continuous improvement
3. Agile testing methods
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- The ATDD model, executable specifications
- BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Specification by example
- Automation of tests
- Exploratory testing
4. Continuous integration
- The different elements of a continuous integration platform
- Implementation of the continuous integration platform
- Code qualimetry
This training consists of practical exercises to illustrate the subjects discussed and provides trainees with the opportunity to learn through practice.
Cette formation est accessible aux personnes en situation de handicap, nous contacter en cas de besoin d’informations complémentaires.
Programme mis à jour le