Méthodes, Tests, normes
Gestion de projet
4 jours (28 h)
Prix unitaire HT
2 700 € HT
MSP® is to programmes what PRINCE2® is to projects.
It is focused on managing a group of coordinated projects in the delivery of a common goal.
The programme may require shared resource and often be under a limited budgetary constraint.
A programme managed with MSP provides harmonious integration with its component projects managed at PRINCE2 level.
A programme exists to realize benefits and achieve strategic objectives.
MSP like PRINCE2 is used internationally as a best practice method.
For the planning, refer to the MSP Foundation & Practitioner
- Provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the foundation elements of MSP®
- Tout le monde
There are no prerequisites for MSP Foundation
Programme de la formation
- Programme Organisation
- Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefit Management
- Blueprint Design & Delivery
- Planning & Control
- Business Case
- Risk & Issue Management
- Quality & Assurance Management
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Managing Tranches
- Delivering Capability
- Realising Benefits
- Closing a Programme
- Exam Preparation
- Foundation Exam
- Delegates will be invited to do some pre course work, to confirm their retention of previous foundation knowledge and there will be the opportunity to do evening work to help better prepare for the Practitioner Exam
- Focus on practitioner level matters in a workshop environment as candidates explore sample practitioner questions followed by detailed discussion, question by question, and topic by topic
- In this way we achieve a good grasp of topics at practitioner level and establish an effective examination approach
Cette formation est accessible aux personnes en situation de handicap, nous contacter en cas de besoin d’informations complémentaires.
Programme mis à jour le